These cute little snacks balls are seriously addictive. If you're looking for a quick snack recipe full of flavour this is for you! The cake centre compliments the amazing flavour of Seed and Bean's Lemon & Poppy Seed White Chocolate! These little balls of joy have the perfect sweetness, and a hint of freshness - it's like having a slice of lemon poppy seed loaf cake. Who doesn't like that!
- 1 1/2 cups oats, blended into a flour
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract (can use more vanilla)
- 1-2 tsp poppy seeds
- Pinch of salt
- Seed and Bean Lemon & Poppy Seed White Chocolate
- Blend your oats in a blender or food processor to form a flour.
- Pour into a bowl, add all the ingredients and give it a good mix until it forms a dough.
- Roll into 10 balls, place on a lined plate and pop in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, melt your chocolate.
- When ready take the balls out of the fridge and drizzle with the chocolate OR just dunk them in.
- Place back in the fridge to set.